Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #11  
He never said if they were going forward or reverse :laughing:

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #12  
This probably isn't appropriate, but I think she's hot enough that it doesn't matter what she knows about MPH.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #13  
Doesn't much matter...the stupid jerk was spending more time screwing around with his camera, then he was paying attention to his driving. Bottom line...the marriage will end either in the courts or in an accident. :mad:

He's no smarter then his wifes ability to calculate. :D

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #14  
Really??? Either this is all fake and for show, or she is really stupid...

Guess if it's the latter, she figures she can make up the lack of smarts with good looks...

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #15  
I will have to look that one up, "The Burning Bed"? I don't remember it..But I certainly remember the woman who had an Icepick under her Jilted Lover's bed?? Chills??

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #16  
This probably isn't appropriate, but I think she's hot enough that it doesn't matter what she knows about MPH.

He's not that bright...But BET he did not get her for education purposes either?

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #17  
too funny.

Although I believe it's staged, or the girls is playing dumb to make the guy feel good, or giving him the opportunity to film a funny video lol :)

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #18  
too funny.

Although I believe it's staged, or the girls is playing dumb to make the guy feel good, or giving him the opportunity to film a funny video lol :)

Staged? Hard to know. Some people are really that ditzy. My baby sister sister is also a blond... to the core. For the most part, she is intelligent, got good grades in school, works as a customer service rep for a major catalog sales company, etc... BUT...

One day, many years ago, a mutual friend asked her how much older her brothers were than she was. She replied,
"Let's see, Charlie was 14 when I was born and he was born in 1965. Now, I was born in 1979, so if we subtract 1965 from..."
"Um... Debbie..."
"No no no no, wait, I almost have it!"
"Deb?"
"Just let me do the math."
"But you already..."
"Wait, I almost have it..."
The friend turns to me. "Is she serious?"
"I'm afraid so." I replied.
My friend turns to mt sister, "Debbie?"
"You're going to make me lose count!"

The conversation went on for a bit more before my friend finally convinced my sister that she already unknowingly answered the question and was just confusing herself.
Deb has a great sense of humor and we still laugh about this.

Joe

BTW... This particular video has been posted on my sister's wall several times, with her "tagged" as the girl in question. She thinks it's a riot.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #19  
A true blond.
She must be related to Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson.

/ Almost the FUNNIEST thing I have seen. #20  
They had the couple on Good Morning America, or one of the other shows today. I had to leave for work so I didn't see it, but saw a preview.