All in one day?? What the??

/ All in one day?? What the?? #1  

Alien

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Fair dinkum...
Yesterday I went to start my tractor and the relays just chattered. Put the battery on charge but it seems it is cactused.
I then drove into town to collect a coffee table and the car air conditioner suddenly started rumbling. aaaaargh!
When I got home I hopped on my Ride-on Mower. It started fine. Used it for a while and stopped. Went to start it again and battery has died... loud screams.. (me)
I just replaced the car battery a few weeks ago too.
I went to bed asap....

Today is a new day I hope

/ All in one day?? What the?? #2  
You may need a razor blade, apply to wrists.
We all have those days and generally when the wallet is empty.

/ All in one day?? What the?? #3  
I hate that kind of a day, sometimes it's more productive to just pick up a book.
Things usually happen in sets of three though, so you should be good to go now.

/ All in one day?? What the?? #4  
Better drink a beer before you kick your dog

/ All in one day?? What the??
Well I'm glad you are all so sympathetic. :) And yes, the wallet is empty right now as I had a big spend during the week. (TV, Dishwasher and Dyson) Yes, They had all 'broken' down as well.
I just find it unbelieveable. I now believe in nasty fairies....

Yin.jpg

/ All in one day?? What the?? #6  
Fair dinkum...
Yesterday I went to start my tractor and the relays just chattered. Put the battery on charge but it seems it is cactused.
I then drove into town to collect a coffee table and the car air conditioner suddenly started rumbling. aaaaargh!
When I got home I hopped on my Ride-on Mower. It started fine. Used it for a while and stopped. Went to start it again and battery has died... loud screams.. (me)
I just replaced the car battery a few weeks ago too.
I went to bed asap....

Today is a new day I hope

Good call . . . sometimes you need a good nights sleep to correct things.

/ All in one day?? What the?? #8  
Well I'm glad you are all so sympathetic. :) And yes, the wallet is empty right now as I had a big spend during the week. (TV, Dishwasher and Dyson) Yes, They had all 'broken' down as well.
I just find it unbelieveable. I now believe in nasty fairies....

View attachment 615968

Go get yourself a lottery ticket . . . :p