Air suspension seat help

/ Air suspension seat help #1  

Spaind

Tractor
Kubota M7060
My air suspension seat will not stay up. Anyone else have this problem? I have tried everything? Any suggestions?

/ Air suspension seat help #2  
Have you checked for leaks ?

/ Air suspension seat help #3  
r01.jpg428fb090-f45b-4cd3-b01e-c91f0f995989DefaultHQ.jpg

/ Air suspension seat help #4  
My air suspension seat will not stay up. Anyone else have this problem? I have tried everything? Any suggestions?
Not sure if it's the same as yours but I have the OEM Kubota air suspension seat made by Grammer in my L6060HSTC. Occasionally, the release/down valve will stick partially open and won't re inflate. It happens mostly when it's cold. After the cab warms up, the problem usually goes away. Working the valve a few times also helps.

I assume you've checked the fuse. Can you hear the compressor run? Will it inflate with no weight on it? If so, you may have a bad valve or a leak. The air bladders don't last forever but they can be replaced.

/ Air suspension seat help #5  
I don't know if this is a new tractor for you or an old tractor and the seat is acting different than it did for you. Anyway, I have a newer John Deere 5 series and my seat will inflate but then it levels in and set adjusts based on the weight of the driver. so mine is not designed to inflate and stay that way...it self regulates. I wish it didn't do that but it does...

/ Air suspension seat help
Not sure if it's the same as yours but I have the OEM Kubota air suspension seat made by Grammer in my L6060HSTC. Occasionally, the release/down valve will stick partially open and won't re inflate. It happens mostly when it's cold. After the cab warms up, the problem usually goes away. Working the valve a few times also helps.

I assume you've checked the fuse. Can you hear the compressor run? Will it inflate with no weight on it? If so, you may have a bad valve or a leak. The air bladders don't last forever but they can be replaced.
Thanks. Have had it for a few years and never had a problem. It will inflate then it slowly leaks as it sets there.

/ Air suspension seat help #7  
I have the Grammar seat option on M7040 and had that problem. Turned out to be a wire had shorted internal to the seat that powers the small compressor. Pull up the rubber cover and check for that. You may have to take the seat off to get full access . I think I have some pics of it

/ Air suspension seat help #8  
I've had 5 tractors and 2 Z-turn mowers over the years all with air ride seats (Grammer) and only one ever leaked air. The one was bad from the first day it was delivered new and the seat was replaced immediately by the dealer. However, there have been posts by others who had developed air leaks over time but don't recall what was done to repair. Wish I could help you more.