Air Seat Upgrade for my M59 TLB

/ Air Seat Upgrade for my M59 TLB #21  
See the pic above showing the airbag and the shock absorber. The built in compressor pumps it up

/ Air Seat Upgrade for my M59 TLB #22  
I see it this morning once I figured out that it's rotated 90*. Just couldn't make sense of your picture last night.
That certainly goes a long way justifying the price.👍
This should be an option across the line and especially on the Z. Those little (short) tires are not friendly on rough surfaces.

/ Air Seat Upgrade for my M59 TLB #23  
Grammar seat on the ZD331

IMG_0475.jpeg

/ Air Seat Upgrade for my M59 TLB
Just got my air ride seat was wondering if you have a few pic of hold you added you ome swivel the seat in my l4060
Hopefully these pics make sense.

My M59 OEM swivel base had linkages for the mechanical suspension mounted to the swivel. Four M8 bolts held the linkage on. I removed the 4 bolts to take off the mechanical suspension part from the swivel base.

First pic shows where I drilled 4 holes into the air ride seat base to mount to the M59 OEM swivel base using the existing M8 bolt locations.

Other two pics show the swivel inserted into the air ride seat base. I re-used the M8 bolts for mounting.

I don't know if I got lucky but it was a perfect fit, no shims or adjustment of either swivel or seat base. I had to add a bracket to mount the seat swivel lever - you can see the aluminum bracket I used.

I have more pics I can post if you have trouble figuring out what I did here.

The air ride seat is now about 2 inches higher than the mechanical seat which is perfect for me. I have more travel now front to back on the sliders, feels easier to get into the BH position.

swivel1.jpgswivel3.jpgswivel2.jpg

Are these "air ride" seats actually air dampened just like any bigger air brake truck?
I always thought that they're just spring or gas type struts that didn't require an air system.
Grammer sells what they call front back and side to side isolation dampers on the truck seats with 4+" travel. Basically an extra shock absorber to damper motions.

The Kubota/Grammer seat is low profile with 2" stroke and doesn't have the isolator options. I have a cab and I wouldn't have head room for a truck seat.

Did you have to make a jumper wire for your PTO swich i dint get the outer wire for the pot .Not sure if i have to use my old swich if so how did you put it back on the new seat.
The air ride seat sensor just plugged into the existing switch harness so no mods there. I have to look at what I did again to jog my memory to power the compressor. I had to add an extra power cable with ground for the air compressor and enough slack for the swivel to operate without binding.

/ Air Seat Upgrade for my M59 TLB #27  
thanks for the pic my seat and base dont look the same my swivel base is part of the base it don t look like you cane take it appart. I have it connected seem to work good .