Air pressure

/ Air pressure
Do you drive in 2 wheel drive? Or were the R-14 the same circumference as your old turf tires?

Likewise, when you buy the rear tires are the same outer distance as the turf tire?
I didn’t measure the circumference of the old and new tires. They are both 18” tires. My plan was to just not use 4WD till I get the rears changed out to the same tire hopefully in a month or so. It’s not a high speed vehicle it would probably be fine even if I did use 4WD but I probably won’t need it in the coming weeks.

/ Air pressure #12  
The sidewall should tell you max pressure as described by rjCorazza above.

/ Air pressure #13  
I didn’t measure the circumference of the old and new tires. They are both 18” tires. My plan was to just not use 4WD till I get the rears changed out to the same tire hopefully in a month or so. It’s not a high speed vehicle it would probably be fine even if I did use 4WD but I probably won’t need it in the coming weeks.
The Rolling Circumference Index is what's being mentioned. If you have changed that ratio and operate in 4wd the front will "push" or "pull" depending on which direction the ratio went.

/ Air pressure
I just went by the sidewall pressure. I think it was 32 but I forget. Anyway the tire didn’t squat and flatten out like the turfs did when I was really working the loader. They are a little rougher on the ground but so far they seem like a home run.

/ Air pressure #15  
I just went by the sidewall pressure. I think it was 32 but I forget. Anyway the tire didn’t squat and flatten out like the turfs did when I was really working the loader. They are a little rougher on the ground but so far they seem like a home run.
I've never been around the R14. But several members here are using them. I don't hear any complaints. Post a pic when you get all four on.