Air Cleaner parts

/ Air Cleaner parts #1  

crectorbynet

Tractor
1958 Ford 661 Workmaster
1958 Ford 661 Workmaster. Looking for the internals to the Air Cleaner. Filters? Gaskets? Screens?
Does anyone know where I can find the parts -- whatever is internal to the air cleaner.

/ Air Cleaner parts #3  
Lots of places to get the mesh and pieces.
One thing to remember with the oil bath air cleaners is that the light multi viscosity oils are not the correct oil, they were usually spec'ed for a straight 30 wt oil. Using 10-30 you can get oil carry through from the air velocity through the filter.
1709685915470.png

/ Air Cleaner parts #4  
A cheap, quick and very effective replacement for the screen material in the air filter are brass mesh pot scrubbers you can find almost everywhere. When I rebuilt my 850 I could not find replacement mesh available from any source, packed in the scrubbers which have worked perfectly.

Do not know the condition of your air cleaner but the mesh should be the only thing you need unless the cup is rusted out from lack of service or the clamp damaged and those are readily available from my sources. My choice is Just 8N's

/ Air Cleaner parts #5  
Where are you located?

Farmland Tractor near Albany Oregon has a quite a variety of used parts, but perhaps not well organized for stuff like air cleaners.

Here is one Ford 661. But there are likely other tractors that would donate some parts.