Agco w buhler fel

/ Agco w buhler fel #1  

eieio

Tractor
Massey CG2300
As a new guy to this forum I hope I am posting this question where it belongs. I am looking at a 2001 Agco st25 with a buhler fel. It seems like a good unit with just under 300 hrs on it. The dealer is local and an old well known business. I bought a used Simplicity last year from them and they were great to deal with. The deal is for this unit which includes a 60" Agco mmm mower and the Buhler fel for 11,000 + the taxes. They will also take back my simplicity for the same $$ I paid last year. They are a Agco dealer and would also sell me a new unit if that's what I would prefer. I am just looking for some suggestions here I think this is probably a good unit and is comparable to the MF. I have looked hard a tractors and this is a good looking, running unit just a little paint off the deck and the fel. I think this unit was originally sold in Ontario Canada which is just across the river from where I live. The dealer said the guy died that owned it and he bought it from the widow. Thanks for your responses

I would also like an opinion on the Buhler fel It is a fast well working unit. also the dealer will give me a warranty on the used unit