Agco ST30

/ Agco ST30 #1  

PowerMax

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910
Are there any Agco compact owners out there? I've been checking out the ST30 and it seems like a pretty nice compact in the hp range and size to fit my needs. I was looking for others experiences (good, bad or indifferent) with these compacts. Thanks.

PowerMax

/ Agco ST30 #2  
You do not hear too much about the AGCO tractors,I drove down to a dealer out of curiosity to look at them,they have metal hoods and fenders which I do not like.I prefer the plastic because it does not rust or get dents in it.But they really were nice looking tractors.Too bad AGCO does not push there products more than they do,if they did I am sure there would be a lot more of these Orange tractors setting around at peoples homes.

/ Agco ST30 #3  
I saw the Agcos for the first time at the Farm Progress Show recently. They were nice looking machines. If I recall they are made by Iseki. They also had an impressive line of branded implements /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

15-43440-790signaturegif.gif

/ Agco ST30 #4  
AGCO is this a brand? MF belongs to them, also Fendt and Landini. whats about McCormick and Valpadane? White also?
What kind of tractor do You mean?
Bernhard

/ Agco ST30 #5  
They are AGCOs (new and 1st line of compact tractors I believe called AGCO Allis) I have some literature AGCO sent me.They are the other Orange tractor.The Allis Chalmers were nice tractors IMO.I have 2 different neighbors on 2 different farms and they have had Allis Chalmers for years .

/ Agco ST30
They've dropped the "Allis" and are now just called "Agco". I've owned some Allis-Chalmers tractors and they were fine units. Agco is a huge corporation that owns many companies - e.g. - Massey Ferguson, Same-Deutz-Fahr, White, Gleaner, Fendt, etc. These new compacts are made entirely by Iseki. The Agco ST30 is the same exact tractor (different color) as the Massey 1235. I'd just like to find someone out there that actually owns one and can give some feedback on reliability, performance, etc.

Jeff

/ Agco ST30 #7  
Sorry, but Same-Deutz-Fahr doesn't belong to AGCO, this is a group by it's own. It's sad enough that the last big two german tractor brands had been sold off by foreign companies, I believe the brand Fendt and Deutz will die sooner or later.
Bernhard

/ Agco ST30 #8  
Agco bought Deutz in 1985 and they were Green tractors form 1985 to 1992 then they all became orange.

/ Agco ST30
Thanks for the correction, Bernhard. Same-Deutz-Fahr does not belong to Agco. My mistake. I'm still looking for a ST30 owner ... anyone???

Jeff

/ Agco ST30 #10  
It's no problem. It's through, that Allis belongs to Deutz-Fahr in the mid80' for a time, but they sold Allis to AGCO, result of this had been the series 7100, 8100 and 9100, some of them DX tractors with another name. Deutz lost a part of his reputation with the Types DX 80, DX 85 and DX 90 in the late 70' beginnig 80'. Also the yugoslawian "Torpedo" had been Deutz-licensed, only in red for the german market.
Bernhard