Aftermarket clutch suppliers

/ Aftermarket clutch suppliers #21  
I've never replaced a clutch in anything but a big truck and they are all ceramic pucks. The hotter they get, the better they bite. Far as my tractors are concerned, neither have clutches in them, Both are multi plate wet clutches and I've never even adjusted them in either unit.

In any tractor with a dry clutch, the clutch is the weakest point in the driveline and usually entails the most cost to replace because it entails splitting the unit.

Think you have clutch and clutch brake mixed up. A clutch brake is a small disc in front of the throw out bearing that stops the rotation of the clutch disc so gear changes can be made more easily with a non synchromesh transmission.

Clutch brakes are commonly used on big trucks, rarely on anything else and a clutch brake is replaceable without splitting a unit apart and most are 2 piece.

/ Aftermarket clutch suppliers #22  
I've never replaced a clutch in anything but a big truck and they are all ceramic pucks. The hotter they get, the better they bite. Far as my tractors are concerned, neither have clutches in them, Both are multi plate wet clutches and I've never even adjusted them in either unit.

In any tractor with a dry clutch, the clutch is the weakest point in the driveline and usually entails the most cost to replace because it entails splitting the unit.

Think you have clutch and clutch brake mixed up. A clutch brake is a small disc in front of the throw out bearing that stops the rotation of the clutch disc so gear changes can be made more easily with a non synchromesh transmission.

Clutch brakes are commonly used on big trucks, rarely on anything else and a clutch brake is replaceable without splitting a unit apart and most are 2 piece.
So, I have clutch, and clutch brake mixed up?
Neither are made in China .... as the poster I agreed with stated?

/ Aftermarket clutch suppliers #23  
So, I have clutch, and clutch brake mixed up?
Neither are made in China .... as the poster I agreed with stated?
I never said that, you did. I don't have a clue where they are made except LUK which is made in Ohio and LUK manufactures heavy duty truck clutches and racing application clutches. Matter of Fact Summit Racing sells them..... next

/ Aftermarket clutch suppliers #24  
I never said that, you did. I don't have a clue where they are made except LUK which is made in Ohio and LUK manufactures heavy duty truck clutches and racing application clutches. Matter of Fact Summit Racing sells them..... next
I can't seem to find them or find much info about them that seems to be american online. Do you have any website I could use to find a new holland clutch kit from them?

/ Aftermarket clutch suppliers #26  
Find here Clutch Kits wholesaler & Wholesale Dealers in India. ... Luk Clutch Removal Tool KitVW, Skoda, Audi Clutch clicker counter replacement tool kit with
thanks guys for your input. Ovrszd, do you know where A&I Products are manufactured? I get the impression from reading their info that they are not manufacturing but putting a brand name on parts that are made in many plants. Not necessarily a bad thing if they are closely monitoring the quality of the parts being produced. I have heard their brand mentioned as a quality brand.
A&I Products

/ Aftermarket clutch suppliers #27  
A&I is a reseller. Like any aftermarket supplier they have some very good products and junk. They sell direct to retail and through dealers. This is where there is value in going through a trusted dealer who has experienced sorting the wheat from the chaff. Dealing direct won't save much, if any money.