After market seal kits for Kubota cylinders?

/ After market seal kits for Kubota cylinders?
Best if you post them here, give other folks a chance too. Someday if I finish the 10 high priority projects my wife has me working on at the same time I'll take a shot at 3D printing.

I've attached a zip file with the actual FreeCad file. The three parts, "slide", "pusher", "correcting" are all in the one file and a print file, usually an STL file (in my limited experience) can be produced for each one individually. It is a FCstd file specifically for FreeCad but may be readable and usable in other CAD programs.

I've also included a screen shot of the "spreadsheet" that allows each piece to be custom sized by changing the values. That feature might not be compatible with other CAD programs.

I've also attached a copy of the WSM page the describes the parts and usage, even though that may be obvious to some. This is specific to the B21 backhoe (BT751) but should be adaptable to most.

Attachments

• Slide_Correcting_jig-and-pusher.zip
    159.7 KB · Views: 37
  • dimensions.PNG
    dimensions.PNG
    90 KB · Views: 41
  • jigs.pdf
    213.9 KB · Views: 45
   / After market seal kits for Kubota cylinders? #22  
I knew there must be an ulterior motive.
You figured me out. Yeah, I gotta run over to Texarkana and get some parts. Oh don't worry, I'll be fine. Sure is a long way to go but I'm pretty sure I'll make it. No you don't have to go, I'm just running over there and back...