After market heat for a UTV or what ever,,,

/ After market heat for a UTV or what ever,,, #1  

Oldpath05

Tractor
none
Everyone now buying their machine already with a heater, one would think so when looking at old threads, but what about the rest of us who like to add on later. In this video he's adding on a heater to what looks like a Polaris utv, look like a good install but it is a lot easier to do on that rather then on a Yamaha Rhino, I dont have all that firewall space to work in. The price is right up there too but gee to have heat in cold weather could be worth it, I'd almost try this on my tractor and I have all kinds of room to work with, with no cab........ This guy looks like Toby Keith to me>>Don't Want Them to Freeze - YouTube
Amazon.com: MotoAlliance Firestorm UTV Cab Heater Kit for 214-218 Polaris RZR XP 1: Automotive

/ After market heat for a UTV or what ever,,, #2  
I put a heater (Moto Alliance under dash heater) in my Polaris RZR 900s several years ago.
With glass windshield w/wipers, roof and rear window, I put the side enclosures on through the winter and with the heater stay warm and dry.

/ After market heat for a UTV or what ever,,, #4  
I went an alternate way. Eddie Bauer down - from my ankles to the top of my head. If, for some really stupid reason, I decide to go out when it's REALLY cold. I have 12V plug in electric jacket liner and electric gloves.

Advantage - either method will keep me warm, requires no vehicle modifications & can be used on all vehicles.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2009 Thomas C2 Saf-T-Liner Bus #39 (A34302)
2009 Thomas C2...
NEW HELI CPYD25 FORKLIFT powered by LP engine, equipped with OROPS, 5,000lb lift capacity, 185in. (A34907)
NEW HELI CPYD25...
New AGT Mini Excavator QK16R Blue (A34302)
New AGT Mini...
2009 John Deere 606C Corn Head (A33783)
2009 John Deere...
(2) POLY TANKS... (A34808)
(2) POLY TANKS...
2015 Starfire 3000 Receiver With RTK (A33028)
2015 Starfire 3000...