After market 3 point for Case 480B

/ After market 3 point for Case 480B #1  

roadjunky

Wondering if and where I could get an after market 3 point hitch for a case 480B.

/ After market 3 point for Case 480B #2  
Do you have the rockshaft?

/ After market 3 point for Case 480B
I'm looking to purchase the tractor. I asked the owner and he didn't know what a rockshaft was. Being new to tractors I don't know what it is either or the right questions to ask.

/ After market 3 point for Case 480B #5  
Unless hydraulics and rockshaft are there, you don't want to fool with it. You would have to get it from junk tractor and install/adjusting it is not for shade tree mecs. There's no aftermarket 3pt for 480B I know of.
Now, you could fab one, if you have nothing better to do. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ After market 3 point for Case 480B #6  
i don't know about the 480b, but they made a 3pt for our 580ck, it hooked to the same attachment that the hoe hooks too, and had a hyd cyl for the lift, and a hyd. motor for the pto....

/ After market 3 point for Case 480B #7  
Don't know about the 480B but my 480F owner's manual is also for another version called a 480LL, which is their landscape loader. From the looks of it, it has a 3ph and pto instead of the BH. Stumbled across the parts for one a few years back in a used equipment website. It was cheap and I thought about buyng it for my BH but Florida was too far to check it out. If you found the TBN site, you probably found the used equipment sites too. Good luck.