Ads Showing Up When Logged In

/ Ads Showing Up When Logged In #1  

WM75Guy

Elite Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 75, NH TC40DA
First it was the Summit ad in the first few posts, which I figured was intentional. That started a few weeks ago. Now additional ads are showing up between posts.

1676871962540.png

1676871983359.png

/ Ads Showing Up When Logged In #2  
First it was the Summit ad in the first few posts, which I figured was intentional. That started a few weeks ago. Now additional ads are showing up between posts.

View attachment 784689

View attachment 784690
Did you see the tampons ad yet? Seems like a tractor forum might not be the preferred audience for their products. I was going to bring it up in the Groan thread then decided I might offend someone.
I thought I was the only one that has noticed the strange ads lately. Although Summit and Home Depot seem more appropriate

/ Ads Showing Up When Logged In #3  
Yeah, I'm receiving them too. Embedded in the body of the thread.

I don't mind the ones to the 'right'.

/ Ads Showing Up When Logged In
Right now we have up to 3 ad spots per page for logged-in in users.
That "Right now" has sort of an ominous ring to it. I normally had the right side and the bottom ads, which weren't an issue. So now I can expect an additional three ads in between the posts?

/ Ads Showing Up When Logged In #6  
The ads inbetween posts are definitly annoying enough to the point I don't want to read the thread!

/ Ads Showing Up When Logged In #7  
That "Right now" has sort of an ominous ring to it. I normally had the right side and the bottom ads, which weren't an issue. So now I can expect an additional three ads in between the posts?

We're testing different ad layouts between now and the end of March.

Most users are on mobile so that side banner doesn't show and 90% of mobile users have been seeing no ads at all.

We're not going to overload the pages with ads but you can probably expect one at the top of the page, one inline, and one at the bottom.

We're also probably going to roll out a user level based on time on site and post count that will remove ads.

Feedback is appreciated but we will not be offering any refunds if you know what I mean. 🤠