Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight
I can't even view the forums with my phone anymore. It keeps bouncing to a psuedo Googlesite e u l u c k y d a y 2 0 22 (dot) xyz
(Spaces, added to prevent creating a link.)
Message starts with "Congratulations! "Google Customer Rewards Program"... and a bogus message.

I can't get rid of it, that's been blocking the site for about 3 days now.

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #12  
i emailed TBN about this over a week ago and have had no response. It is almost impossible to use either my ASUS or my new Samsung tablet to view TBN.
Eric

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #13  
Greetings Muhammad,
Is anything being done about ads covering the top half of the page on Android devices? It is to the point that TBN is unusable on any of my tablets, old or new. It is really frustrating. Not only is half the page an ad it also takes so long for the ads to load that it takes forever for the posts to load. I do always log on and I have fast internet. Though I also see ads on my Windows 7 computer they are to the side and are easy to ignore, plus they don't seem slow the loading of the posts.
Thanks,
Eric

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #14  
I have no ads on my TractorByNet app using my Android phone. What is being used by people with the problems?

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #15  
I have no ads on my TractorByNet app using my Android phone. What is being used by people with the problems?
I have an ASUS tablet running Android 7 and it has the ads. I have a newer ASUS that runs a newer version of Android and it has the problem. And my brand new Samsung S6 has the ads. Really frustrating.
Eric

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #16  
I have an ASUS tablet running Android 7 and it has the ads. I have a newer ASUS that runs a newer version of Android and it has the problem. And my brand new Samsung S6 has the ads. Really frustrating.
Eric
So you're using the app or a browser?

Last edited:
   / Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #17  
So you're using the app or a browser?
A browser. Not the app. I wasn't even aware of an app, it has never come up or been suggested. I guess I should look for a TBN app?
Eric

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #18  
I've been using the app for years. No complaints and no ads.

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #19  
I've been using the app for years. No complaints and no ads.
I'm willing to try the app but I'm curious about why all of a sudden, about two weeks ago, the ads started showing up and drastically changing the way TBN looks on my Android devices. Muhammed says this should not be happening if logged in, and I am always logged in. Something changed and it wasn't on my end. And if the app is really necessary I wonder why I have not been informed of this. I am not the only person who is experiencing this problem with ads.
Eric

/ Ads covering the page on my iPhone tonight #20  
Rarely use iPhone for viewing TBN but haven’t noticed any add problems but view in browser no app.

with iPad there is one small add near the top right side of page and that doesn’t bother me at all.