Adding Model 75 Loader to John Deere 1050

/ Adding Model 75 Loader to John Deere 1050 #21  
Go to Hoye Tractor Parts and look under YM336 (hydraulics) and you will find the adapters you were looking for. You can also google- HA-38 hydraulic adapter and find it , or HHA-18 hydraulic adapter for the kit so you can just use hose.

/ Adding Model 75 Loader to John Deere 1050 #22  
What is up with the high pressure line? The one in your photo last week looks fine. BTW, when I suggested a site for hydraulic parts I gave the wrong URL. Should have said, SuplusCenter.com.
There's an old JD parts guy who posts on the JD section of TBN. He might know. like you, I would assume metric, but do not actually know. Are you wanting to "T" off of the line?

Another thought if you are trying to get some high pressure flow. Two more thoughts. One is that Yanmar usually put a port on the rear casting to access high pressure flow from the 3pt system. I just don't know if they included that on the JDs.

Or, alternately you might have another biscuit machined like the one on top of your hydraulic pump. On the new biscuit, have a threaded port instead of JD's welded connection. Get 4 longer bolts and assemble. IIt would need some O ring depressions too....so it is going to need a real machinist.
rScotty

/ Adding Model 75 Loader to John Deere 1050 #23  
I have been trying to find out the size of the high pressure hydraulic line coming from the hydraulic pump. I would assume it would be metric. It's not in any of the manuals. I even emailed the JD help site without success.
Yes, they are METRIC. Especially Deere' compacts made by Yanmar

/ Adding Model 75 Loader to John Deere 1050 #24  
A lot of machine work for little gain. Much simpler to cut the line. Possibly in two places, depending on the layout of the line, the location of the loader valve, how and where to anchor the line(s) once cut, etc. Lots of variables. I would look it over, decide what will go where, then proceed. I use J.I.C. male ends usually. Take J.I.C. plugs (usually #8) drill them out to whatever size comes closest to the O.D. if the pipe, then braze them on. Make hoses up with J.I.C. female ends on them to mate up. I've done dozens of them that way without issue.

/ Adding Model 75 Loader to John Deere 1050 #25  
Go to Hoye Tractor Parts and look under YM336 (hydraulics) and you will find the adapters you were looking for. You can also google- HA-38 hydraulic adapter and find it , or HHA-18 hydraulic adapter for the kit so you can just use hose.
Yes, that's the answer the OP needs. The problem has already been solved and the parts are available.
Hoye has them, not JD. That's not surprising.
rScotty
Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 7.02.06 AM.png