accessories for RTV

/ accessories for RTV #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
i just bought a front bumper for my RTV, had to file the holes out toward the bottom to get it to bolt up, but that wasn't to bad: priced a top and a plexiglass windshield, theres gotta be a better place to buy accessories than the dealer, the windshield is over 300 and the top is close to 200...and its a black plastic top??
has anyone found another place to buy accessories?? the only thing else i can think of i would like to add to it for now is the hyd lift for the bed, that son of a gun is heavy when its empty.
heehaw

/ accessories for RTV #5  
I've had very good service from Essex. Their website is here . I have a full steel cab with opening glass windshield and wiper, plus really nice doors with opening glass side windows. The rear glass is also a slider. Good folks. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ accessories for RTV
thanks all, i have put these links into my favorites site and will be doing some shopping..
heehaw

/ accessories for RTV
so far i have bought an installed the front bumper, it was $175 plus tax locally: am still shopping for the top and hyd lift kit. not sure i want doors, windshield would be nice, but not at $300..
heehaw

/ accessories for RTV #8  
rick taylor where did you find your cab with steel doors and sliding windows at? i would love to have one of these i have a newborn on the way in august and this would be great thanks

/ accessories for RTV #9  
rick taylor where did you find your cab with steel doors and sliding windows at? i would love to have one of these i have a newborn on the way in august and this would be great thanks

/ accessories for RTV #10  
As I stated in my earlier post, the cab came from Essex Mfg. I also listed the URL. They are great folks who build accessories for several types of utility vehicles. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif