</font><font color="blueclass=small">(
Monday: Rain
Tuesday: Rain
Wednesday:Rain
Thursday:Golf....then Rain
Friday:Rain
Life in Michigan in the spring.
BY /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

Same here. We got 19" of rain in 7 days ending Thursday May 20th.

When it dries out in a day or 2, my Boomer will see plenty of action catching up with the grass and weeds. The ground hasn't been dry enough to use it much since I bought it in October. I only have 98 hours on it.

/ A week in the life of a TC45DA
Wow, all the way down in Louisiana to. Now I don't feel so bad, pretty much the whole eastern United States is drenched I guess.

By

/ A week in the life of a TC45DA #13  
<font color="blue">( the whole eastern United States is drenched )</font>

Yeah, and I had to run the lawn sprinklers all day Saturday after applying 80# of fertilizer. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ A week in the life of a TC45DA #14  
It has not rained here in about two months. The only crops doing well are those getting water from an irrigation system. It has rained all around this county but not on this county!
Leo

/ A week in the life of a TC45DA #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It has not rained here in about two months. The only crops doing well are those getting water from an irrigation system. It has rained all around this county but not on this county!
Leo )</font>

We have got 19" so far in May!

/ A week in the life of a TC45DA #16  
Last year my Tc40da did the following philanthropic tasks for neighbors:

* pulled out a riding lawnmower
* backhoed graves for 3 big dogs who’d passed
* cleared a 100’ pine that fell over blocking river access for kayakers
* put in 50 8’ fence posts for elderly neighbor
* box bladed 4 driveways
* tilled garden for lady next-door

Built up a lot of karma. Someday my payback will be a shiny new Steiner Panther with bow on south pasture from anonymous benevolent force.

There’s so many fun things you can do with tractors that are fun and benefit others.