A touch too much,,,

/ A touch too much,,, #12  
As Bugs Bunny would say: "What a bunch of Maroons"

The trailer left on, the angles wrong, pulling on the end that was free, and if you notice the pull vector was smashing the front tires bad just before the tractor split. Man they did everything wrong, If they had unhitched the trailer, and pulled it out of the way and then hooked to the drawbar, it would have tended to pull the back end up out of the hole, instead of trying to drag the trailer down in the hole... Oh well.

James K0UA

/ A touch too much,,, #13  
k0ua said:
As Bugs Bunny would say: "What a bunch of Maroons"

The trailer left on, the angles wrong, pulling on the end that was free, and if you notice the pull vector was smashing the front tires bad just before the tractor split. Man they did everything wrong, If they had unhitched the trailer, and pulled it out of the way and then hooked to the drawbar, it would have tended to pull the back end up out of the hole, instead of trying to drag the trailer down in the hole... Oh well.

James K0UA

That's alllllll true ;)

/ A touch too much,,, #15  
that tractor will be on a barage next week pasted together with jbweld headed to the US

/ A touch too much,,, #16  
Last time they buy a tractor made by LEGO.

/ A touch too much,,, #17  
Belarus model 540A?

Uncle has one that broke in half at the tranny just from regular use!

What a POS

/ A touch too much,,, #18  
I've got a couple of chains in my barn that would snap a tractor in half before breaking a link. Makes me wonder because theres a lot of laughing going on in the video! . . .John

/ A touch too much,,, #19  
Why do we always see the stupid videos come from russia, Is it the Vodka.