A sad day on the farm

/ A sad day on the farm #11  
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. It's a life changing event. To this day we measure timeline on things by "before the fire" or "after the fire".

I lost my shop in a fire 12 years ago. I too lost a lot of items that cannot be replaced. My insurance claim totaled $193,000. I was slightly under insured on the building. I was also slightly under insured on a heavily modified Jeep that I lost. All together I left $40K on the table.

With that said, the best part was that I had replacement insurance on the contents. The payback was very, very good. For anyone, I suggest a visit with your agent or a thorough reading of your policies. Replacement insurance is the only way to go.

100_2605.jpg

100_2679.jpg

IMGP2969.jpg

/ A sad day on the farm #16  
I couldn't imagine the feelings you are going through. it's so sad 😞. I'm sorry this happened to you.

/ A sad day on the farm #17  
Sincere regrets for your loss. I know how you feel - in my case it was a trimaran that was stripped and torched - burned to the waterline. I had spent several years building it and it was not insured

Attachments

• badgee_c reek_swing1 (600 x 450).jpg
    badgee_c reek_swing1 (600 x 450).jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 217
   / A sad day on the farm #19  
My worst nightmare. Good luck with the next effort - rebuilding or other.

/ A sad day on the farm #20  
One of the losses we can experience in this life is the loss of a spouse or child. But to lose one's shop? That ranks up near the loss of a family member.

Condolences for the loss of your shop and tools.