A November use for Kubota FEL

/ A November use for Kubota FEL #1  

wawajake

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660 , Kubota RTV X1100C
My Kubota FEL came in handy on Sunday to bring this deer I shot down to my garage from my upper meadow.
Also helped to bring the guts back to my bush for the coyotes to feast on.

Have to say it was a proud day for me and the Kubota ! (my first deer)
Will be having steaks in a few days !
:licking:

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0723.jpg
    IMG_0723.jpg
    653.8 KB · Views: 494
   / A November use for Kubota FEL #2  
Congrats on the nice buck. :thumbsup:
I am still looking for mine. That is a good way to use a tractor.

/ A November use for Kubota FEL #3  
You got to put a load on that Kubota.

Attachments

• 100_1320 (Small).jpg
    100_1320 (Small).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 276
   / A November use for Kubota FEL
Smile .... A BX2660 bucket don't have enough vertical lift height to keep the rear legs off the ground !
Thats what the garage is for. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    735.5 KB · Views: 324
   / A November use for Kubota FEL #6  
Congrats again;in the future if you are going to "mount" your head,don't open it up like that or hang by the neck.We never go beyond the brisket and hang by the horns or back legs.I know every area has it's own custom for field dressing but your taxidermist will appreciate it.You can still do a European mount,which is just the skull boiled.

/ A November use for Kubota FEL #7  
Here's another type mount weve been useing last few years. Unless first deer for family member.etc or a flat out monster like I said we've been useing these.Think they are like $40/$50 bucks at BPS/Dicks. No Cabelas round here.
Gittin old forget what they call-em ! :)

Boone

444 Marlin btw

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 254
   / A November use for Kubota FEL #8  
bullbreaker said:
Here's another type mount weve been useing last few years. Unless first deer for family member.etc or a flat out monster like I said we've been useing these.Think they are like $40/$50 bucks at BPS/Dicks. No Cabelas round here.
Gittin old forget what they call-em ! :)

Boone

444 Marlin btw

That would be a European mount as mentioned above.

/ A November use for Kubota FEL #9  
Nice deer.

/ A November use for Kubota FEL #10  
Congrats again;in the future if you are going to "mount" your head,don't open it up like that or hang by the neck.We never go beyond the brisket and hang by the horns or back legs.I know every area has it's own custom for field dressing but your taxidermist will appreciate it.You can still do a European mount,which is just the skull boiled.

He could possibly still mount it. Taxidermist sometimes have extra heads that haven't been cut. Taxidermists around here will buy them from hunters even though they aren't interested in mounting them.

Congrats on your first deer!!