A nightmare getting parts

/ A nightmare getting parts
Here a update as of today 7/21 no call he ordered the parts from the guy in West Hempstead no call back yet. I took my tractor in 7/11 so as of now it does not look good for me. I gave he the phone # to the guy in NC. Hope he call him!!!.

/ A nightmare getting parts #12  
Here a update as of today 7/21 no call he ordered the parts from the guy in West Hempstead no call back yet. I took my tractor in 7/11 so as of now it does not look good for me. I gave he the phone # to the guy in NC. Hope he call him!!!.

Sounds like you need to tell the guy you will supply the parts and make a few phone calls to the provided numbers. Exactly what I would do.

Oh belive me I have been involved in trying to get the parts I need. I made calls and left a message to call me back well he didn't so I told the parts guy to forget the guy in NJ and buy them OK. that's shorter distance then NY! so I hope he ordered the parts Friday.

Well my nightmare will be over some time today when I pick up my tractor today. The woman in Oklahoma thought she had the parts but didn't when she looked? The man in NY came thru!!! He just didn't overnight them like he said he would.

I got it back wed. Am. Al lest it don't leak anymore.

Now it's leaking the same side it like the guy knew he told me get a hose clamp.

/ A nightmare getting parts #18  
Do you have part number? I am about 10 miles from farmtrac dealer in Oklahoma. I have found many times you have to go out there and help them find the part.

I am going to town today and pick up a hose clamp the ones I have are to big I just hope it stops the fluid from leaking out.

uploadfromtaptalk1470524184566.jpg

This is my fix!.