A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
In this video, Ted sits down to openly share some details about Everything Attachments.
He talks about the past and present, along with plans for the future of our business including the new Land Shark line.

None of Ted's videos are rehearsed, including this one, so everything he says is straight off the cuff and real.

I hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment.
Travis

Last edited:
   / A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #2  
Great video- nice to hear the back story. Keep up the great work!!

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #3  
Ted thanks for running a company with its heart in the right place.

I learned of your company from watching videos on YouTube. And while I did buy attachments elsewhere prior to that, listening to you speak, my mind was made up as to where my next attachment would be coming from. Frankly, you represent the type of people I want to do business with - regular hard working people who believe in an honest days work, more driven to under promise and over deliver than to make the almighty dollar. I suspect you also value a firm hand shake and a straight look in the eye.

It honestly doesn't matter what color you paint it or what label's on it, as long as it's built by EA, I'm a potential buyer. A good business relationship isn't won or lost over a few dollars. Don't stray too far from your roots...

Thanks

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #4  
Joncas hit the nail on the head. The emphasis on American made parts alone made me make the decision. Now that I have a few pieces the quality and craftsmanship will keep me a customer. Worth every penny!

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #5  
Great video. I met Ted a few years back on a visit to Newton. Nice guy just wanting to keep his place in the industry and extend his family's legacy.

Neat downtown building, not fancy or pretentious.

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #6  
Ted-

I watched your video and appreciate learning about the history of your company and family. Thinking about it, I have watched all your videos and have learned something from each one. Please keep doing what you have been doing and customers like me and the posters above will keep giving you our business. My trust is worth a few extra dollars in my opinion, and you and your employees have been patient with me by answering all my questions before buying. Thank you for doing what you do and keep up the good work!

Bonehead (Jay)

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #7  
Ted,
Your Pappy and Grandpappy would be proud that you made something of yourself :))) and kept the business going. I've done business with the EA people for several years and have been pleased with the products and the service. Even now, I review your videos sometimes for a refresher. May your heirs keep it going even if they do tear some things up along the way.:D

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #8  
Ted

I hope you are still going to keep your EA line of (over built implements). I don't mind paying more for Heavy Duty implements, I just don't want crap. . I love fact that your EA line is American Made. I've been to TSC and I'm not going back

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)
Thanks for all the comments, guys.

In reference to Doc's question....
Yes, we will continue to build, expand and improve the EA line.

The new Land Shark line will still be top notch in fit/finish/quality, but we're going to dial the ruggedness down a bit.
An example is that the new box blades will have bolted A-frames just like Land Pride, Woods and most other mfgs. vs. the solid welded hitches on the EA box blades.

The big manufacturers use bolted hitches so they can stack them on trailers for cheaper shipping in large quantities.
For our shipping arrangement, the price advantage of the bolted hitches isn't much now, but if/when the freight carriers crack down on shipping dimensions, it will be more substantial.

Something else we plan to do is offer packages of the new Land Shark attachments.....such as......pick 1 @ a certain price per item, pick 2 @ a lower price per item, and pick 3 @ an even lower price.

Travis

/ A Few Moments with Ted concerning (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) #10  
Is there another website for the land shark line?

Never mind. I rematch ed the video and found it.

Valueattachments.com