A Classic Gary Larson cartoon just came to mind....(4wd tire thread searching)

/ A Classic Gary Larson cartoon just came to mind....(4wd tire thread searching) #1  

electrycmonk

Silver Member
Tractor
Satoh 370 diesel & Cub Cadet 7260 Diesel 4WD standard
"Teacher, my brain is full, may I go home?" (Yes I've slightly paraphrased but, I have only gained more respect for his humour over the decades since reading them in the paper)

Okay, I'm a couple hours deep and still have at least a dozen more threads (in separate tabs) to gleen through and that's only from the first 5 pages of lists of threads.........

What tire issue you may be thinking?
I know time is running out for the tires on my cub cadet 7260 (the 4WD standard tranny model)
Tractor data site lists 7-14 up front. Mine are 6.70-15. I finally found a 15" LT tube as a temp solution but, the sidewalk of one front tire is now crumbling in 2 spots. So ...., Yeah.... After a few Google searches earlier this week that gave me a "phone tree" going through 4 800# sites eventually to the folks in Ohio.... For a pair of replacement fronts & tubes for over $400 before shipping.... I'm now wondering what the rears will end up being?

Ugh. I need a data break. I'd love a cheat sheet -however I may have inadvertently started one with all my saved threads and the currently stated tabs above and the nearly 30 more pages of search still to look at?

/ A Classic Gary Larson cartoon just came to mind....(4wd tire thread searching) #2  
6D85282D-361B-4524-9641-8E536BE204EA.jpeg

/ A Classic Gary Larson cartoon just came to mind....(4wd tire thread searching)