A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours!

/ A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours! #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
They want a lot of money for it. Care to speculate why the hours are so low?

Last edited:
   / A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours! #2  
No emissions crap?

/ A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours!
No emissions crap?
Same year and model as mine. I wouldn't take $15K for mine, maybe $20k though, it's got a little over 800 hours on it.

Last edited:
   / A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours! #6  
The ad says it's FWA and the pics seem to agree.

Doesn't look like the snowblower was ever used. The mower and FEL show some light use.

It's possible the original owner had health issues and the machine sat in a barn unused for 20 years or so.

It's pre emissions, which makes it attractive but not at that price!

/ A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours! #7  
Sure looks like it is FWA to me....
And the advertisement says 4wd.... Frankly I don't think that price is too high for what is being offered. It's from the era before manufacturing became so profit oriented and before emissions went crazy.
I like it.

No manufacturer's warranty, but it is enough under today's new price to pay for a private after-market warranty twice over.

Compared with a new similar one today I'd expect one from that era to last longer and give less trouble. Maybe by double.

If I was looking for a 40 hp utility tractor in snow country I'd put that one on my short list.
It wouldn't surprise me to see it go quickly.

rScotty

/ A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours! #8  
If I were in the market I would certainly consider that machine and implements for what's being asked.
As far as how and why?....
I would guess age and/or health related issues, time went by, and the tractor took a back seat.

/ A 1999 Kubota with only 39 Hours! #9  
Not 'smart phone's' in reality. Dumb owners instead. Any cell phone only outputs what the owner wants it to. Nothing more. It appears that most people cannot exist without that phone today. I can and do. In fact, most time's mine is turned off.

I find it amazing that if you go to a restaurant or any public venue, the majority of people are using their cell phones and texting, all the while, never communicating with the person seated next to or across from them. Crazy stuff. When the Houti's cut the undersea cables that run through the area where they are attacking merchant ships (and they will at some point) and the Internet goes down and so will cell service. that will be an interesting time for sure. Cell phones will become useless rocks, just like your computer.