9.5-24 tires

/ 9.5-24 tires #2  
Those tires' best days are behind them.

/ 9.5-24 tires #4  
Some one that only racks up a few hours a year will get about 20 years out of them. They are probably more than half worn as they are.

/ 9.5-24 tires
Not all tractor tires are created equal. Many different depths of tread. Note the picture of the new ones here. I intentionally bought some tires for my former Yanmar with shallow tread for the purpose of not tearing my grass up as bad. In my opinion they were much better in that situation than my former ricers. https://agtireoutlet.com/product/2658

Attachments

• 100_7552.jpg
    100_7552.jpg
    975.4 KB · Views: 365
   / 9.5-24 tires
Response from seller: The tires were bought new 4 months ago and were on tractor for two weeks waiting on new ones to arrive.

/ 9.5-24 tires #8  
Chalk circles on my tires usually denote a puncture.

/ 9.5-24 tires
Chalk circles on my tires usually denote a puncture.

I have no reason not to believe the seller or believe what I have seen as far as pictures of new tires and new tires I have owned. Normde, sometimes I think you would argue with a fence post. I guess I'm sometimes sort of like a fence post. :)

/ 9.5-24 tires #10  
I have no reason not to believe the seller or believe what I have seen as far as pictures of new tires and new tires I have owned. Normde, sometimes I think you would argue with a fence post. I guess I'm sometimes sort of like a fence post. :)

No argument, merely answering your question.

"What do you see in the photos that makes you say that?"