790, Honking TPH

/ 790, Honking TPH #1  

RobS

Tractor
None!
Ever since I put the power beyond on my 790 I have a noise. When I raise the tph it honks as it comes to a stop. No problem lowering implements, only raising. It's quiet during the lift only honks at the end of the stroke. Also doesn't matter if I raise a lot or a little. Perhaps the control valve fluttering as it closes? Air? Thoughts anyone?

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 790, Honking TPH #2  
Mine does the same thing. Dealer says don't worry about it, it is the way the fluid is being directed withe the plumbing for the power beyond.

/ 790, Honking TPH #3  
i have the same problem on my 4410 and i do not have the power beyond kit,just noticed it the other day when i went to lift my finish mower,seems to only do it when it is cold,the ambient temp here is in the 80's,curios to see if it gets worse when winter gets here and the temps drop into the 30's

/ 790, Honking TPH #4  
i have the same problem on my 4410 and i do not have the power beyond kit,just noticed it the other day when i went to lift my finish mower,seems to only do it when it is cold,the ambient temp here is in the 80's,curious to see if it gets worse when winter gets here and the temps drop into the 30's