7520 wheel weight pics

/ 7520 wheel weight pics #1  

MtnViewRanch

Elite Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,
Thought that I would post some pics of industrial wheel weights that we installed last week. Installed 4 sets, 1 set inside and 3 sets outside. I don't plan on taking them off. I have been thinking of maybe 2 more sets. Then I might not have to load the tires. Unfortunately I have had to wait over a year for my brother to have time to help me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But they are on now and the tractor won't be so light at the back end. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

Attachments

• 899469-p5270004.jpg
    899469-p5270004.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 281
   / 7520 wheel weight pics
Thought that I would post some pics of industrial wheel weights that we installed last week. Installed 4 sets, 1 set inside and 3 sets outside. I don't plan on taking them off. I have been thinking of maybe 2 more sets. Then I might not have to load the tires. Unfortunately I have had to wait over a year for my brother to have time to help me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But they are on now and the tractor won't be so light at the back end. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian

/ 7520 wheel weight pics
Inside weight

Attachments

• 899482-P5270007.jpg
    899482-P5270007.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 244
   / 7520 wheel weight pics
Another, with my newly re-done landscape rake. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 899486-P5270011.jpg
    899486-P5270011.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 230
   / 7520 wheel weight pics
Another, with my newly re-done landscape rake. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 7520 wheel weight pics #7  
Brian,

Those weights look great. Thanks for the pics.

Do the inside ones offset your wheels any?

Did you make them or buy them? Where do you get them if you buy them?

PB

/ 7520 wheel weight pics #8  
Brian,

Those weights look great. Thanks for the pics.

Do the inside ones offset your wheels any?

Did you make them or buy them? Where do you get them if you buy them?

PB

/ 7520 wheel weight pics
PBinWA, the weights do not offset the wheels any. We put them on like that mostly because the brackets that Mahindra gives you didn't seem like they would work very well. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They are factory Mahindra weights. The weights fit perfect when installed this way. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif You just have to leave 2 sets on all the time, or take off the wheel. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I got these weights as part of the tractor package. At the time, they came with the tractor as a no charge extra. My understanding is that they are now an option and not included with the base price.

Brian

/ 7520 wheel weight pics
PBinWA, the weights do not offset the wheels any. We put them on like that mostly because the brackets that Mahindra gives you didn't seem like they would work very well. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They are factory Mahindra weights. The weights fit perfect when installed this way. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif You just have to leave 2 sets on all the time, or take off the wheel. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I got these weights as part of the tractor package. At the time, they came with the tractor as a no charge extra. My understanding is that they are now an option and not included with the base price.

Brian