7360ss pictures uploaded

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded #1  

dweitzel

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS
Got a little bored this afternoon. Just uploaded a few pictures of my 1999 Cub 7360ss

Not sure how to put a link here to them but they are in the photo section. Search for 7360 and I think they will come up ok.

Took a few shots this fall from some different angles if anyone needs a few reference shots to work from. I bought this spring of 2006 with 130 hours on it. Added a woods 1012 series loader and 5' Woods brush bull rotary cutter, 6' box scraper and 6' scraper blade. This thing has sure made life a little easier.

Enjoy!

David

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded #2  
Really nice looking tractor! It still looks brand new! Thanks for the pics.... I've always liked the looks of those Cubs.

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded #3  
Very sharp looking tractor. Are they made by the Daedong Corp from S. Korea? It looks like about a 40 hp?

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded
36 base hp. Motor/trans by Mitsubushi. I checked the specs when purchased, and this thing weighs almost 1000 lbs more than a similar hp Kubota. Same or better hydrolic pump volume as a 43 HP Kubota, and a respectible lift capacity on the 3-point rear hitch. I've had some success moving 5 foot round hay bales with the rear 3-point if the loader stays on the front for weight. It does have liquid in the rear tires for added weight.

You can see the heavy cast iron axles and 4wd gear hubs in the front from the pics. I was a little afraid of the loader mounting points breaking from some of the posts read here, but that was from the 72xx series tractors. I've probably abused this thing from some perspective over the last year, but it has not missed a beat. I just hope Yamar or whoever builds the 7000 and 8000 series in the future can match this tractor.

Enjoy!

David

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded #5  
Our local McCormick dealer sells Cub Cadet. He told me that the two biggest models of the Cub are made by Daedong Corp. (Kioti) and that's why I wondered if it was the biggest model. Cub has a 45 hp tractor that is a twin to the older DK 45 Kiotis except for the paint. A 1999 model with only 130 hrs is something else, that's only about 18 hrs a year usage. Good Luck, you sure do have it looking nice.

Yes, Daedong took over production from Mitsubitshi sometime around 2001? I think. I really like the Mitsu seems really well built. I guess I was lucky to find this one at an estate sale. It was only used for brush cutting all it's life on a hill behind a personal residence. It has about 170 hours on it now. Probably not even broke in yet.

David

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded #7  
She's Puuurty, I'm stinkin jealous now and want one too. :`) You gotta love these Cub's. I know I love my 7275.

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded #8  
There is a very nice CC 7360SS for sale on eBay right now. Take a look.
I already own one and don't need a second. (I have no interest direct or indirect in that auction).

I wonder what they have for a reserve? That would be a pretty good buy with low hours for someone in the TX area.

David

/ 7360ss pictures uploaded #10  
nice machine. The 7360 SS is (IMHO) the best machine to ever come out of MTD/Cub Cadet/