6500 4WD is ordered! YAHOOOOOOO! Even lower price!

/ 6500 4WD is ordered! YAHOOOOOOO! Even lower price!
Did not notice it was a necro thread. Saw the $22k price. Thought WTF I got ripped off bigly. Then I see its 2005 then I see it burned up. Crazy roller coaster thread. Sorry that happened to you. I saw a tractor drive by the other day with a fire extinguisher on it. Thought to myself... Thats a good Idea. Today I learned definitely a good idea.
That is a good idea. I don't know how far gone it was when I noticed it, but it would have saved the bulk of the tractor. I think I will invest in one for the new tractor, knowing what I know now.

More pics:

1686540873034.png

1686540949224.png

/ 6500 4WD is ordered! YAHOOOOOOO! Even lower price! #23  
Well, small miracles, you saved the attachment.

Well, small miracles, you saved the attachment.
Indeed... although being all steel it would have been hard to hurt it.

I suspect the insurance will try to sell it for salvage. My guess is the engine block is worth something with less than 1,000 hours on it. The wheels are still good, and while the tires are old, they do the job. front end loader should still be good with new hoses needed of course. Maybe a few other parts here and there.

Got me a 2021 6065 Cab model this morning. 135 hours and three years of warranty remaining... $40K out the door. I have not seen any of these newer models... they are so much nicer with the fuel tank down low, battery on the side, air suspension seat, and quick connect for the hydraulics up front with push button control on the joystick. This one even has a radio.

/ 6500 4WD is ordered! YAHOOOOOOO! Even lower price! #25  
Oh wow, it sounds like you found yourself one heck of a replacement!