6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #2  
I wonder what the political's would do if the companies in question were to simply stop doing business in California?
Let's see if I've got this right- the vehicles sold met the state and federal emmission standards, but the manufactures are still liable? I think they should counter sue the state for not having the proper standards in place to begin with! How about sueing the gas companies for making such a dangerous product. Let's not forget to sue the dinosaurs for providing the ingredents for crude oil!

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #3  
goaliedad said:
I wonder what the political's would do if the companies in question were to simply stop doing business in California?
Let's see if I've got this right- the vehicles sold met the state and federal emmission standards, but the manufactures are still liable? I think they should counter sue the state for not having the proper standards in place to begin with! How about sueing the gas companies for making such a dangerous product. Let's not forget to sue the dinosaurs for providing the ingredents for crude oil!

Bill Lockyer is a real whacko. He's been a lousy Attorney General.

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming
Parked cars, not running emit nothing, seems that the owners who drive the cars should be included in the suit. Watch this one get thrown out of court also. Makes me wonder how the AG got elected in the first place. It does ring of a real screwball "wacko" suit. Thanks for the reply RaT, I have no idea who this AG was. I too also thought, well we are being sued for our cars, just stop supplying Calif. with cars. Problem partially solved. Dino! here boy, you're next. Fred, better get a good lawyer.........The wackos are at it again:D

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #5  
IH3444 said:
Parked cars, not running emit nothing, seems that the owners who drive the cars should be included in the suit. Watch this one get thrown out of court also. Makes me wonder how the AG got elected in the first place. It does ring of a real screwball "wacko" suit. Thanks for the reply RaT, I have no idea who this AG was. I too also thought, well we are being sued for our cars, just stop supplying Calif. with cars. Problem partially solved. Dino! here boy, you're next. Fred, better get a good lawyer.........The wackos are at it again:D

He is a wack. Our local talk show guy Tom Sullivan hammers him pretty good. He is a career politican. Now he's running for treasuer since he will be termed out as AG. If it was not for the SF Bay area and some areas of Southern California, very few of these nuts would ever get to office. The good news is he is so irrelevant you need not worry. He does this for publicity. By the way, the Toyota Tacoma is built just down the road over in Fremont, about 100 miles away.

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #6  
Kalifornia, hmm, I never would have guessed!!

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #7  
RedRocker said:
Kalifornia, hmm, I never would have guessed!!

Yehhh (head hung in shame). Talk about wacky, our "republican" Govenator just recently signed the transexual bill of rights into law (going to shoot self in head now) :(

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #8  
Bumper sticker seen in Reno on a Nevada Licensed car:

We don't care how you did it in California!

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #9  
RockyMnt1 said:
Bumper sticker seen in Reno on a Nevada Licensed car:

We don't care how you did it in California!

You can bet that was not on Harry Reid's car. :D

/ 6 Major Auto Makers Sued for Global Warming #10  
HomeBrew2 said:
Yehhh (head hung in shame). Talk about wacky, our "republican" Govenator just recently signed the transexual bill of rights into law (going to shoot self in head now) :(

Thank goodness!! I couldn't sleep at nite worrying about that.