5155 on the way!

/ 5155 on the way! #11  
you know, cabs are nice, I guess; but if I want climate control I just stay in the house. Not sorry, that's just the way I roll. I mean, how do you get that 'green acres' experience in a cabinet? Ok, I get that if you spend hours and hours in a field going up and down, up and down long rows in the frigid wind or blistering heat of summer I'm all in for a Cab. But in a CUT? I do like the roof on the roll bar, though..which would not work for me because of low branches. Nice Rig!

/ 5155 on the way!
you know, cabs are nice, I guess; but if I want climate control I just stay in the house. Not sorry, that's just the way I roll. I mean, how do you get that 'green acres' experience in a cabinet? Ok, I get that if you spend hours and hours in a field going up and down, up and down long rows in the frigid wind or blistering heat of summer I'm all in for a Cab. But in a CUT? I do like the roof on the roll bar, though..which would not work for me because of low branches. Nice Rig!
Yup, I agree. Only time I would want the cab is when I was shredding on a hot day, other than that, an open cab is just fine. The canopy is must though even though it does limit how close you can get to tree branches. I just got done moving the canopy forward and to a more level position. Dealer had it too far back and angled forward.

/ 5155 on the way! #13  
Congrats (y) your muscles and bones will thank you in years to come.

/ 5155 on the way! #14  
nice! you will love the step up in weight and capacity.

what part of SA are you in? i'm just south of you.

/ 5155 on the way!
nice! you will love the step up in weight and capacity.

what part of SA are you in? i'm just south of you.
Already loving it!

I'm on the northeast side, just south of Randolph AFB near I-10 and 1604.