5 hour update

/ 5 hour update #1  

STEVEG

Tractor
Century 2535
Due to the rain and other commitments - I finally hit the five hour mark yesterday. These are my first impressions. The learning curve is very small, even for a novice - Everything on the tractor works well, shuttle shift, tranmission, etc. The overall layout is great, everything is right where it should be. After a very short time, everything (controls) becomes very natural. I have been removing stumps, rocks, some grading, moving material and dug my first drainage ditch. Chores that I've been looking at for the last five years are now done! Both the backhoe and the front loader work great. It will be tough to max out the capabilities of the C50FL. The tractor handles very well even in tight areas and has a good turning radius. The unit is very rugged. My only complaint is that some times, it is a little hard to change ranges, but it might be operater error and I need to figure our a easier way of lowering the rops - To much time wasted removing the large bolts!. Steve

/ 5 hour update
By the way - I have a Century 2535 with a C50FL, C-system BH and R4 tires. Sorry - Steve

/ 5 hour update #3  
Good to hear you are getting along well with your new Century. The longer you use it the more jobs you will come up with for it.
Nick