5 foot Sickle Mower

/ 5 foot Sickle Mower #1  

ukwildcat87

Tractor
RK 55H; International Super A
I have a mid-mount sickle mower that is part of the original equipment set for a 1951 Super A. Looking to sell as it's not something I'll ever put on the tractor again and I don't like to keep things unless I use them. I'd like some suggestions on price please.

Thanks

/ 5 foot Sickle Mower #2  
IF it is totally complete,----ALL brackets and bolts, pulleys, belts, etc. In the right place maybe $100 to $250. Only collectors would be interested in them. I have one for a cub and one on an Allis C tractor and cant give them away.

/ 5 foot Sickle Mower #3  
Hate to hijack a thread, but I've got a 49 farmall cub. All I know about it really. Well, except how to run it etc. I've got the 5' sickle bar mower with all new knives. I use it to keep the field cut. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good website for parts. Or should I try & find a brick & morter that sells parts near me.

/ 5 foot Sickle Mower #4  
I see them go for $300-450 if they’re complete and ready to work. If not complete or needs work, maybe $100. Location is key

/ 5 foot Sickle Mower #5  
TSC has cutting parts, eBay, Burch store tractors, check the Cub forums on Facebook