5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw?

/ 5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw? #3  
Since his name is Alice, he probably has long term hostility issues. (Hat tip to Johnny Cash.)

/ 5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw? #4  
Wonder what brand of chain saw he used...

/ 5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw? #6  
I didn't see if he had a concealed carry permit for the saw, ouch!!!!

/ 5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw?
It must be in the coastal air. Years ago another genius went to his ex GF's house and started cutting himself around the neck with a chainsaw, saying that he wouldn't stop until she came out. Somehow she chose to remain inside. I don't recall if he survived the experience or not.

The scariest part of all is that a quick search turned up several instances where somebody has intentionally maimed or killed themselves using a power saw for a weapon.

/ 5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw? #8  
Since his name is Alice, he probably has long term hostility issues. (Hat tip to Johnny Cash.)

Ha, good one! I had to go back and check the article again. His name really is Alice!

/ 5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw? #9  
This seems like a good application for a battery powered chainsaw. It's lightweight, easy to handle, and offers improved surprise benefit, because he doesn't need to fire it up until the moment it's needed.

How embarrassing would it be for your chainsaw to stall out right in the middle of a robbery?

/ 5 day waiting period to buy a chainsaw? #10  
The Portland Chainsaw Massacre... he must have seen it at the movies... :cool2: