Loader 460 loader hydraulic cylinders

/ 460 loader hydraulic cylinders #1  

mainetrees

Tractor
JD4710 with 460 FEL
Anyone know of a source to buy aftermarket hydraulic cylinders?

I have broken my curl cylinder on one side and the other side is bent. I priced them at the JD Dealership and will order them if I can't find another option. looking at a little over $1100.00 to replace them both. Rebuilding them is almost as much as replacing them. Since I don't have the time to do it myself.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

/ 460 loader hydraulic cylinders #2  
No "off the shelf" cylinder will work...You can look at Bailey's for something close.

/ 460 loader hydraulic cylinders
I'm fairly mechanically inclined but don't know how specific hydraulic cylinders have to be. If I can find an aftermarket cylinder with close specs, bore size, shaft size, stroke Length, etc. I don't mind if I have to use an adapter or for the hydraulic hoses. I'm also replacing both sides so I'll be using the same cylinder on both sides.

How precise do the specs have to be?

/ 460 loader hydraulic cylinders
Okay I found a couple cylinders from Baileys that are very close to what I need. (I may have to do some slight modifications to maket them work)

Thanks for your advice. I'll let you know how it works out once I get them and attempt to install them.

/ 460 loader hydraulic cylinders #6  
Good luck! Please post some pictures as they will surely help someone in the future:thumbsup: