4110 Hour Meter Stopped

/ 4110 Hour Meter Stopped #1  

Rollin_M

Tractor
Mahindra 4110
The hour meter on our 2002 4110 stopped working. We are not sure of the exact time it stopped, but we noticed it as we headed out the next day. Any suggestions on where to start the diagnosis? Has anyone else experienced this? We have not looked at it at all yet, but we will first thing in the morning.

I want to thank you ahead of time for your suggestions so "Thank You."

/ 4110 Hour Meter Stopped #2  
adding some new lights and wiring, I removed the dashboard (4 screws).. Right there in front of you is the electric plug in for the hour meter. at least you can check and see if this came un-done or not. If not, it would be something else and someone here with more experience may be able to help..

/ 4110 Hour Meter Stopped
I removed the dashboard, but all connections were tight. There was a loose connection located in left inside corner under the dash where there are several connections, but there was not another connector available. For what it is worth, everything else on my dash is functioning. Any other suggestions?

/ 4110 Hour Meter Stopped #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Any other suggestions? )</font>

Did you try winding it?? /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sorry about that! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I couldn't pass it up. It's been one of THOSE weeks! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hope the fix is an easy one for you. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif