Loader 4035 new loader valve plumbing issue

/ 4035 new loader valve plumbing issue #1  

30th6

Tractor
Mahindra 4035
I put a new loader valve on my 4035 and I'm not sure I have the power beyond hose hooked up in the right spot. The loader or 3 point don't work until I put the hydraulic lever beside the seat either forward or back and move the loader valve back. The hydraulic lever beside the seat will not do anything in center. Pb is the factory power beyond, pr is pressure, rt is return to tank. Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong. I'm not running any 3rd fuction kit just the normal loader.
1000003869.jpg
1000003870.jpg
1000003871.jpg

Last edited:
   / 4035 new loader valve plumbing issue #2  
The circled port should be your Power Beyond and you need the PB sleeve installed.

IMG_0366.jpeg

/ 4035 new loader valve plumbing issue
The circled port should be your Power Beyond and you need the PB sleeve installed.

View attachment 863977
So that's where the factory power beyond hose goes? It has pressure all the time with the loader valve in neutral just like the two pressure ports and the return. I'm ignorant on the power beyond, what about that port makes a difference in how it operates? If I add a 3rd function kit where would it plumb into the loader valve?

Last edited:
   / 4035 new loader valve plumbing issue #4  
Yes, that is where the factory PB hose goes. But you need the PB sleeve that is correct for that valve. You cannot split the power ports like you have as the fluid will always take the path of least resistance.

Once the PB sleeve is installed, the port marked C will feed the next valve. If you add a 3rd function it would go to power in Port for that valve. If you are using a 3rd function valve made for that purpose the. You can go from the tank port on the 3rd function valve back to the 3pt hitch. This is because these electric over hydraulic valves are normally capable of handling system pressure on the tank port without failing.

Any other valve you may choose could require it’s own PB port and sleeve to feed the 3pt or remote valve.

/ 4035 new loader valve plumbing issue
Ok thanks I've been pulling my hair out for two days trying to make sense, I actually ordered a power beyond sleeve yesterday because I've tried every other option lol