400lbs of Lucas red n tacky?

/ 400lbs of Lucas red n tacky?
A case every week and a half or two weeks.

What’s 1k, 4 trips to the grocery store?? For that I have grease for a very long time. Grease might be 4 times as expensive before I use this up.

/ 400lbs of Lucas red n tacky? #24  
I'm envisioning a side hustle filling people's Grease guns for cheap. Could be a win-win.

/ 400lbs of Lucas red n tacky? #25  
I think @5030 from now on when you chime in a thread with “I only fill from bulk” I can reply “well I only fill from a 55gallon bulk”.
Your bulk is way too large for my use. When I worked at the Western Star dealer, they used the 150 pound kegs as well. In fact I get my grease from the same wholesaler they bought their grease from. More that curious if you are going to get an air grease pump or what? That McNaught one appears to be nice and I have to say my ARO back when I bought it was quite a bit more than that one is presently. You do have a compressor I assume and if you do get an air operated grease pump, I suggest putting an inline oiler in front of the inlet as well.

Your bulk is way too large for my use. When I worked at the Western Star dealer, they used the 150 pound kegs as well. In fact I get my grease from the same wholesaler they bought their grease from. More that curious if you are going to get an air grease pump or what? That McNaught one appears to be nice and I have to say my ARO back when I bought it was quite a bit more than that one is presently. You do have a compressor I assume and if you do get an air operated grease pump, I suggest putting an inline oiler in front of the inlet as well.
Still researching but I’ll probably do something simple like this.

Shiping was $115 which I thought was very reasonable for TN to eastern VA.

/ 400lbs of Lucas red n tacky? #27  
I saw Stens had that big barrel on sale. I have carts and carts on backorder. I suppose you could fill grease guns and sell cups of grease at flea markets, farm shows and such...

I found my last order of red n tacky cartridges. Worked out to $10.70/lb this ridiculous order of grease was $2.65/lb. Not to mention the time period when this grease was very difficult to find anywhere.

Ill keep it in an insulated and climate controlled shop. It ain’t milk and I suspect it’ll be good for a long time.

/ 400lbs of Lucas red n tacky? #29  
$3,220 dollars in savings and you get to say you have a bigger barrel of grease than anyone on TBN... at least until a new grease king speaks up.