Price Check 3rd Function Valve

/ 3rd Function Valve #21  
I think hydraulic adjust on a snowblower chute. Thumb on a FEL bucket. You can divert it to drive other things like a top and tilt, but really a rear remote kit is better for that. Best use though is that grapple.

Interesting! Im not real knowledgeable with hydraulics, so to most this isn't news. If I am using a 3pt scraper I can use the 3rd function instead of a remote. From what i have seen the remotes are expensive so it would be nice to use the 3rd function if/when needed. Or I completely misunderstood what was being said. I was once married, you can tell me I am wrong, it's all good, my therapist said so, LMAO!!

/ 3rd Function Valve #22  
If I am using a 3pt scraper I can use the 3rd function instead of a remote. From what i have seen the remotes are expensive so it would be nice to use the 3rd function if/when needed. Or I completely misunderstood what was being said. I was once married, you can tell me I am wrong, it's all good, my therapist said so, LMAO!!

You can, it's just hoses - so you can connect whatever you like to your loader valves, and just run hose through to the back of the tractor. It's messy but it can work. But it's not really a good reason to get a 3rd function, because top and tilt only needs two functions, so if you take the loader off you can just use the two normal loader circuits. It's a fair bit of messing around though....if I had a top and tilt kit (which aren't that cheap anyway) I'd spring the bit extra to get rear remotes. Personally tho, I'd manually adjust the tilt on a box blade that's small enough for a BX to drive it - on a bigger tractor or one with a cab it's a pain to manually adjust, but on a BX you just lean over the back. (Easy for me to say, I don't have a box blade)