39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking.

/ 39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking. #1  

wonfla6

Tractor
2017 dk4510
Attempting to clean up after the latest storm and 10 mins. in the engine started smoking out the exhaust. No warning lights on dash when I went to park it it was sputtering.Back to the dealer in the AM.Use off road diesel and no regen yet. Any thoughts?

/ 39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking. #2  
Attempting to clean up after the latest storm and 10 mins. in the engine started smoking out the exhaust. No warning lights on dash when I went to park it it was sputtering.Back to the dealer in the AM.Use off road diesel and no regen yet. Any thoughts?
Plugged air filter? Maybe mice made a nest? Just a guess.

/ 39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking. #3  
Sounds like bad fuel. What color was the smoke?

/ 39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking.
Mice have been a big problem this year I will check that , thanks.

The smoke was white.

/ 39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking. #6  
Off road fuel hmmm is this a trusted source?
Dealer will or may empty tank and try fresh road fuel.

Keep us posted.
OTOH
Maybe the DK likes to pay taxes :D

Off road fuel hmmm is this a trusted source?
Dealer will or may empty tank and try fresh road fuel.

Keep us posted.
OTOH
Maybe the DK likes to pay taxes :D

I have used their fuel many times with no problem.

/ 39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking. #8  
I have used their fuel many times with no problem.

Good deal removes one less unknown in the equation.
Let us Kioti owners know what was the root cause. Maybe it can happen to any of us or this was just a fluke.
Either way I can feel your pain.

Good deal removes one less unknown in the equation.
Let us Kioti owners know what was the root cause. Maybe it can happen to any of us or this was just a fluke.
Either way I can feel your pain.

Thanks I will let you know the outcome can you imagine the outcry if our cars and trucks broke down like this? WTF is their malfunction I am not talking about just Kioti it seems industry wide you SOB'S should be ashamed of yourself! Get a select few of tractor owners who know their sh@t and build a dependable tractor and f#$k california they don't deserve to be in this country. OOPS maybe that was to much but you see where I'm coming from:thumbsup:

/ 39.4 hrs on 2017 dk4510 smoking. #10  
Thanks I will let you know the outcome can you imagine the outcry if our cars and trucks broke down like this? WTF is their malfunction I am not talking about just Kioti it seems industry wide you SOB'S should be ashamed of yourself! Get a select few of tractor owners who know their sh@t and build a dependable tractor and f#$k california they don't deserve to be in this country. OOPS maybe that was to much but you see where I'm coming from:thumbsup:

I certainly understand your frustration, no one wants to pay big bucks for brand new, only to have debilitating problems related to corrupted government regulations and industry lobbying when you need the tractor the most.