3550 Limp Mode

/ 3550 Limp Mode
So that's the end of this thread? Did the area manager inspect your tractor, if so, what were his findings?

This was my thread initially and my tractor has been fixed. Gasifiers tractor has been fixed also, it ended up being an intermittent short circuit behind the fuse panel.

/ 3550 Limp Mode #12  
Yes. And I’m sorry I hijacked your thread jb. My tractor has been running great since they fixed it. I’m back to liking it again. So much time lost though. It resulted in delaying my trail projects. It got to be very, very frustrating. I’m trying to make up for that now. Hope yours is treating you well.

/ 3550 Limp Mode #13  
This was my thread initially and my tractor has been fixed. Gasifiers tractor has been fixed also, it ended up being an intermittent short circuit behind the fuse panel.

Yeah it's like after years of watching the series "Day's of our tractors Lives" or something coming to an end. At least it was a happy ending! :D

Don't take this the wrong way guy's, but from a (concerned) observers viewpoint, your "saga" was better than the chit on TV these days and I'm glad all ended well. :thumbsup: