3050HSTC at farm

/ 3050HSTC at farm #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
My 3050HSTC, I just gave it a bath. I'll shoot some pictures this summer while I'm busting it's but with the haying equipment

Attachments

• 240531-3050 2.jpg
    240531-3050 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 432
   / 3050HSTC at farm #2  
Nice looking tractor, 3050.

Always enjoy seeing the photos in this forum... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not only the tractors, but the background that tells a bit about where they live as well.

/ 3050HSTC at farm
How about in the snow at the farm. Just took off the blower and greased the loader. I learned a valuable lesson-don't wash the loader while on the tractor, the grease blows on the windows and then you have a hell of a time cleaning them!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ 3050HSTC at farm #4  
Probably like everyone else around here, we've had so much snow this winter, ground had been mostly white the whole time...I don't even notice snow anymore /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Saw the barn, the trees, the other things...but looked right past the snow just like it was dirt /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ 3050HSTC at farm
It will be dirt soon, that is MUD not dirt. A couple of years ago it got so bad that the school bus driver drove in the corn field. Where we live, you have to have a 4x4 in the winter and spring or you don't go and that includes a tractor.

/ 3050HSTC at farm #6  
SWEET /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I would be the envy of the neighborhood, with your rig.
Enjoy and be safe /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif