3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
Well i have 3 signs that fall is here, 1) i serviced and cleaned the RFM Friday and stored it for winter. 2) i had to run the frunace this morning for the 1st time 3) i have a cold.

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #2  
4. I am reading TBN again instead of practicing TBN.

5. I am envious of Bird.

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #3  
6) The trees are 1000 different colors and NONE of the leaves are <font color="red"> G </font> <font color="purple"> R </font> <font color="orange"> E </font> <font color="#666666"> E </font> <font color="brown"> N </font>

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE
that is a strange thing up here this fall. leaves started turning early, but then slowed down, still have a lot of green leaves but a lot of color also. does seem to be skimppy on the reds this year.

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #5  
7) I took down the Christmas lights and put up the pumpkin lights.

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #6  
8). I've already been cutting firewood.
9). Seeing lots of Timber rattlers and Copperheads moving towards rocky cliffs for the winter.
9). My Brittany's are getting excited on these cold mornings.

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #7  
(1) I'm reading reports from the guys Up North. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(2) We've turned off the air conditioner and opened up all the doors and windows.

We'll know it's Winter when we close most of those doors and windows, and when we stop using the pool on a daily basis.

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #8  
10) Frantically trying to wrap up my summer project list.
11) Pumpkins and mums have replaced begonias on the porch.
12) Candle lights in the windows are back in use.

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #9  
I've noticed that my grass is NOT ready to cut again, since I cut it last.. which it normally would be in a couple weeks. Guess I'l get only another 1 or 2 uses out of the mower this year.... I was kinda looking forward to mowing a bit more!

Soundguy

/ 3 SIGNS THAT FALL IS HERE #10  
13. Using the lawn mower to mulch leaves instead of cut grass.
14. Last of the tomatoes are still green but have turned to mush from being hit by frost.
15. Cat won't stay outside any more.