3 Pt hitch jerks, on lifting

/ 3 Pt hitch jerks, on lifting #1  

Goat man 75

Tractor
Antonio Carraro SRX 8400, 2002
Bought this tractor used 5 years ago and since that time it has had this issue. On lifting the 3 pt hitch arms, with implement attached, the arms jerk up, not all at once but in spurts, which is very hard on the implements. It happens whether I raise the implement slow or fast. Hydraulic fluid is OK. There is no slow motion lift. Lowering the implement is fine and goes evenly with the 3 pt lever. I prefer to do my own repairs. Suggestions to resolve the issue would be greatly appreciated.

/ 3 Pt hitch jerks, on lifting #2  
Bought this tractor used 5 years ago and since that time it has had this issue. On lifting the 3 pt hitch arms, with implement attached, the arms jerk up, not all at once but in spurts, which is very hard on the implements. It happens whether I raise the implement slow or fast. Hydraulic fluid is OK. There is no slow motion lift. Lowering the implement is fine and goes evenly with the 3 pt lever. I prefer to do my own repairs. Suggestions to resolve the issue would be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like a proportioning valve is shot If it ever had one. Some call it an inching valve.
The flow is not being regulated with your pressure orifaces being wide open.
You can fix this by installing a 3 pt proportioning valve on the feed.

/ 3 Pt hitch jerks, on lifting
Good question on the proportioning valve. I will look into that. Thanks.