3 pt attachment plans

/ 3 pt attachment plans #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am looking for some plans for a 3-pt device that can use a reciever hitch. I thought i saw some here on the site, but maybe not ................ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

thanks joe

/ 3 pt attachment plans #2  
I don't know about "plans" as such, but try this thread and look at the attachments to some of the posts for a few good ideas.

/ 3 pt attachment plans
Northern catalouge has that I think. RICHARD GAUTHIER

/ 3 pt attachment plans #4  
Joe,

Here's one that I fabricated a few months ago. My Cadd package doesn't convert to a JPEG very well but I think it should be clear enough.

RDS

Attachments

• 278704-3 pt receiver.jpg
    278704-3 pt receiver.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 976
   / 3 pt attachment plans
RDS looks good.
TSC also has the 2 inch reciever tubes for sale.

/ 3 pt attachment plans #6  
I just used tube stock and made my own receiver tube for my trailer. The one's you buy aren't anything special, really.

/ 3 pt attachment plans #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Northern catalouge has that I think. )</font>

Attached is a pic of the one offered by Northern Tool.

John in CT

Attachments

• 279124-receiver hitch.jpg
    279124-receiver hitch.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 664
   / 3 pt attachment plans #8  
There appear to be two bolt heads on the rear facing portion of the lower horizontal piece. Any idea what those are and why they're on there? If they were eye bolts, I could see using those for attaching the safety chains for whatever trailer is being towed.

/ 3 pt attachment plans #9  
Gary,
Your're right, there's nothing special about the receiver tubes, just was convenient to punch in the order on the web and have it show up at the door. I had everything else laying out in the barn.
RDS