Mowing 3 point/or mid mount for ct235?

/ 3 point/or mid mount for ct235?
msiewert96,any chance dealer will take it back?These impl. are too darn spendy to end up with a poor design that doesn,t work well!I have pretty much decided I,ll try to find a decent used 72" 3 point.Grass mowing to me is just a nessary but boring job.When I was younger I worked for years at agolf course cutting grass and the trill is gone.I bought my b-c because of price and wanted a front snowblower and it works great at blowing snow.

/ 3 point/or mid mount for ct235? #12  
I run a First Choice 84" rear discharge 3 point mower ( same mower as the Kioti 3 point mowers) on my DK 35.
Nice mower, very nice cut.
It lifts the grass up very well before cutting so it does not leave uncut grass where the tires run.
When I mow very wet grass or mow in the rain the grass will be mashed down in the tire tracks where it doesn't cut well.

/ 3 point/or mid mount for ct235? #13  
Crusty- the mid mower is not compatible with the front snow blower so that solves your issue...another crappy design by bobcat

/ 3 point/or mid mount for ct235?
My only gripe with my tractor is that it seems to me b-c could have engineered better attachments.I love my frnt.mnt. blower but it was rushed through to use the skid steer blower and now I have a Rube Goldberg set up.So now every year I,ll have to dismount all frame work to be able to use my tractor in the woods[only 4 inches of ground clearance].My 235 is the best thing since sliced bread but very dissapointed in the attachments.Taking the loader off is a pice of cake but why cuondn,t it have mounted on the loader arms?Just a foolish old guys idea

/ 3 point/or mid mount for ct235? #15  
My only gripe with my tractor is that it seems to me b-c could have engineered better attachments.I love my frnt.mnt. blower but it was rushed through to use the skid steer blower and now I have a Rube Goldberg set up.So now every year I,ll have to dismount all frame work to be able to use my tractor in the woods[only 4 inches of ground clearance].My 235 is the best thing since sliced bread but very dissapointed in the attachments.Taking the loader off is a pice of cake but why cuondn,t it have mounted on the loader arms?Just a foolish old guys idea

Most likely designed so that you do not have to have the loader arms. Think about it, you would be pretty upset if you had to buy a loader sub frame so that you could use a snow blower. Not everyone purchases their tractor with a front end loader.