3-Point Hitch 3 point hitch

/ 3 point hitch #1  

ekodish

I have a question about the 3point hitch. Does anyone have a picture of theirs.

Also who sells the third arm how do you connect it.
I have the two arms that move up and down but i don't see the third.

I have a tu2100f

/ 3 point hitch #2  
HERE IS A PIC OF MY ISEKI TL3201 3PH. i have yet to use the 3rd point but am in the process of building a counter weight ..and bout the extension 4 it and right now it jist stays up via a bungy..but use it all the time with my drawbar to pull logs and large rocks...!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 443641-113_1301_1.JPG
    443641-113_1301_1.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 494
   / 3 point hitch #3  
I assume you are talking about the adjustable top link. You can see it in Polecat's picture. It's to the right of the rope, and pushed up, out of the way. That could be the "3rd" point if you count the lift arms as 1 and 2. Here is one hooked up on a Yanmar. You can buy the top link at any tractor supply, or www.agri-supply.com for $10.00-$15.00.

/ 3 point hitch #4  
ayup thats the 3rd link...i bought the heavier one....as i plan on haveing bout 1000 lbs on the back as a counterweight....oh ...do u have the "adjustable piston style adjuster on the chassis of the 3rd link????i havent figgered out how to make it go in and out yet(if it even does) but it looks like a short hyd. ram of sorts????..and thts what the 3rd link is tied to?????

/ 3 point hitch #5  
A few weeks ago I sold a Iseki TA230 that had hydraulic tilt, but haven't seen any Iseki's with hydraulics instead of the top link. I did see that on a John Deere. As for me, the tilt would be used more often.

/ 3 point hitch #6  
I HAVE the top link ...it is just mounted to this "hydraulic ram " lookin thing????

/ 3 point hitch
Thanks,
I will contact agrisupply. Looks pretty easy to attach.

/ 3 point hitch #8  
did i say !!!!!WELCOME TO TBN!!!! were all glad to help anytime!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
TODD