3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT

/ 3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT #1  

WINSTONSM

Tractor
Looking
Has anyone used a 3-point hitch attachment on a bobcat with a blade or yard box? How well does the 3-point work? Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT #2  
I had one on a Case 1845c, Worked OK, but always working in reverse was a pain in the neck, pun intended

/ 3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT
Did you have to use the blade in reverse as well? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I ment to add, If you have a blade that will turn all the way around? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ 3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT #5  
Don't believe there is yet a blade than can turn 360 degrees.

My father-in-law uses one on his ford tractor for grading his driveway. He said I could use it but I only have a 773 Bobcat no tractor. So I wanted to try the 3-point attachment on it but I was wanting some input on it before I decide to buy one.

/ 3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT #7  
Sorry for the delay, yes you can turn the blade 360 degrees and work forward, but difficult to mantain a grade and 773 will tear up a real good blade in a heartbeat. I only used it a couple time and ir t worked good, but not as good as a tractor

Thanks for the reply! I was wandering if the bobcat would mess it up. Some things are better left on a tractor. I guess I get to tell my wife I have to get a tractor now!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I would really like to get a 6-way blade for the bobcat but for the amount I would use it and the cost of it, Well it just wouln't be worth it. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. There used to be a cheaper version of a grader blade for the bobcat several years ago, but I can't seem to find one anymore. Any help?

/ 3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT #9  
You might be able to find one used, but it doesn't appear that Bobcat manufactures it right now. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ 3-POINT HITCH ON BOBCAT #10  
Give Kwik-Way a look, they do tend to be a bit pricey but maybe their skid steer attachments are more reasonable.

Kwik-Way