Seeders 3 point Brillion SureStand?

/ 3 point Brillion SureStand? #11  
So to see if it works I would need it lifted off the ground to spin the front roller I'm guessing. Should it be able to spin by hand?

Yes.

Seeing as how it's missing lids and been repaired (from abuse or carelessness) there's a good chance the seed metering units in the bottom of the seed box are worn out (and / or) screwed.

IMO $750 is a fair price but you'd better be prepared to put parts and labor into it.

Terry

/ 3 point Brillion SureStand?
I talked to the guy, he says it works... says he'd take $500, he offered that up without me even asking about the price. That being said, I'm not really sure I have much use for it any time soon. I don't see myself doing any bare fields in the next couple of years. Just planned on trying some frost seeding this spring.

/ 3 point Brillion SureStand? #13  
I talked to the guy, he says it works... says he'd take $500, he offered that up without me even asking about the price. That being said, I'm not really sure I have much use for it any time soon. I don't see myself doing any bare fields in the next couple of years. Just planned on trying some frost seeding this spring.

If it was around here I'd grab it for $500. Could either fix it up and sell for an easy $2000 or get close to that parting it out.