2nd function

/ 2nd function #1  

ironman1952

Bronze Member
Tractor
2023 Kioti RX7320pccb
I am in the process of purchasing a Kioti RX7320 and I know I have to pay for the 3rd function valve. Today I was comparing this tractor to the RX6620 and i noticed that Kioti lists the 2nd function as optional. In all that i have read this is the 1st time I have seen the mention of a 2nd valve as a option. I researched it and it states the it is the function that curls the bucket. So is Kioti's listing it as an option just a clerical mistake?
I also have another side point question. I told the dealer about 10 days ago that i would purchase the tractor and he supposedly started the finance paperwork. About 7 days ago he said i was the 3rd tractor inline for financing. Today it still is not done. I know you can buy a brand new car and get through the process in about 1 hour. Do you think something is a foot :) Should i be worried???

Thanks in advance for all the horsepower involved in your horsepower

Regards, Joe

/ 2nd function #2  
Maybe you should look at another dealer lot. Good dealer can get financing done pretty quick.

/ 2nd function #3  
Even paying cash an hour is a bit optimistic at a car dealer. Days is a whole different story. It is possible that they have limited access to funds and spread it out. Not a super common thing, but does happen.

I'd double check on the '2nd function'. While a loader usually has two and a 3rd optional for grapples and similar functions, the terminology is often confused with rear hydraulic remotes. Yours likely has 1 standard set and can have a 2nd factory installed. Some people have 3 or more. I've seen as many as 7. Some dealers will not really install a true 3rd function and will just run the lines from the back up to the FEL. Be sure you know what you are getting.

/ 2nd function #4  
Have you tested all these tractors? Have you seen the Yanmar YT
347 or YT359?? You need to sit in the seat and test drive the
tractors so you can get a feel of which one suits you

willy